bYSTROM cpa, lTD.

Elizabeth Bystrom CPA, Ltd. is a fully virtual office with the flexibility of meeting you where you are - anytime - anywhere.

​​​Where we are.

Tax. Consulting.  Accounting.

Looking for a CPA?

We wish we could help, but we are not taking on new clients right now.  If you need tax help, or are looking for a CPA to help you with your taxes, we support our fellow Certified Public Accountants.  Wondering how to find one?

We recommend the Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants, our local CPA professional organization here in Minnesota. 

The MNCPA Referral Service is a free resource of licensed Certified Public Accountants in Minnesota that you can search by location, services, firm size and more.